Get the strong, toned and graceful figure of a dancer – without the rigorous training!
Mary Helen Bowers has helped tone and sculpt the bodies of a whole host of celebrities, including Natalie Portman for her role in
Black Swan, plus Liv Tyler, Zooey Deschanel and Helena Christensen. Now, in this fantastic fitness guide, she reveals her exercise, diet and lifestyle plan for transforming your whole body.
- Achieve the long, toned and powerful body shape of a dancer
- Target trouble areas, such as legs, bum and tummy
- Get a dancer's beautiful posture and elegance
- Lose weight and turn fat into muscle
- Radically transform your physique
- Noticeable results in just 14 days
"Mary Helen's technique allows anyone to achieve the long, toned physique of a dancer." Natalie Portman "I adore Mary Helen Bowers: she knows how to make ordinary women look like ballerinas. She's the real deal." Zooey Deschanel "Mary Helen Bowers is wonderful!" Liv Tyler "Nothing - or no one - has transformed my body the way Mary Helen Bowers' Ballet Beautiful program has." Kristina O'Neill, executive editor, Harper's Bazaar "Shows off a celebrity fitness trend that could just be the next Pilates." Publishers Weekly