NEW from the bestselling HBR's 10 Must Reads series.
"To innovate profitably, you need more than just creativity. Do you have what it takes?" If you read nothing else on inspiring and executing innovation, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you innovate effectively. Leading experts such as Clayton Christensen, Peter Drucker, and Rosabeth Moss Kanter provide the insights and advice you need to: - Decide which ideas are worth pursuing
- Innovate through the front lines--not just from the top
- Adapt innovations from the developing world to wealthier markets
- Tweak new ventures along the way using discovery-driven planning
- Tailor your efforts to meet customers' most pressing needs
- Avoid classic pitfalls such as stifling innovation with rigid processes Looking for more Must Read articles from Harvard Business Review? Check out these titles in the popular series: "HBR's 10 Must Reads: The Essentials
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Collaboration
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Making Smart Decisions
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategic Marketing
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Teams"
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 11 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.