Whether you’re a startup founder trying to disrupt an industry or an intrapreneur trying to provoke change from within, your biggest challenge is creating a product people actually want. Lean Analytics steers you in the right direction.
This book shows you how to validate your initial idea, find the right customers, decide what to build, how to monetize your business, and how to spread the word. Packed with more than thirty case studies and insights from over a hundred business experts, Lean Analytics provides you with hard-won, real-world information no entrepreneur can afford to go without.
* Understand Lean Startup, analytics fundamentals, and the data-driven mindset
* Look at six sample business models and how they map to new ventures of all sizes
* Find the One Metric That Matters to you
* Learn how to draw a line in the sand, so you’ll know it’s time to move forward
* Apply Lean Analytics principles to large enterprises and established products
Alistair Croll is an analyst at research firm Bitcurrent, where he covers emerging web technologies, networking, and online applications. Prior to Bitcurrent, Alistair co-founded Coradiant, a leader in online user monitoring, as well as research firm Networkshop.
He has held product management positions with 3Com Corporation, Primary Access, and Eicon Technology. Alistair contributes to industry events such as Interop (where he runs the Cloud Computing and SaaS tracks), Structure, Mesh and Web2Expo. He also writes for a variety of blogs and is the author of numerous articles on Internet performance, security, cloud computing, and web technologies. Alistair co-authored Managing Bandwidth: Deploying QOS in Enterprise Applications (1999) from Prentice-Hall