13th Edition Travel Guide
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Greece is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stand in the shadow of the Acropolis, compare sunsets and beaches as you hop from island to island, or sample the freshest flavours and most succulent seafood -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Greece and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Greece Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and the Greek way of life
- Covers Athens, Peloponnese, Central Greece, Northern Greece, Saronic Gulf Islands, Cyclades, Crete, Dodecanese, Aegean Islands, Evia, the Sporades, Ionian Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Greece, our most comprehensive guide to Greece, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a guide focused on just the islands? Check out Lonely Planet’s Greek Islands or Crete guides for a comprehensive look at all the islands have to offer; or Pocket Athens, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
|Reihe||Lonely Planet Travel Guide|
|Maße (L/B/H)||20/12.8/3.8 cm|
|Abbildungen||farbige Fotos, Abbildungen, Kartenausschnitte|